To help accommodate our clients’ needs most efficiently, the following policies have been updated 06/01/2020.
Turnaround Times and Expedited Order Requests
- Our turnaround times are dictated by volume and on average are 10 – 14 days.
- Single items with a single operation, without lining, can be done with 3-4 days, in ordinary business cycle.
- Please inquire for the current turnaround time at the time of your appointment request.
- If you find yourself in a pinch, a work order may be expedited with an addition of an overtime fee.
Gown = $100.00
Overnight / Same Day Service = $55.00
3 – 5 day turnaround = $35.00
6 – 9 days = $25.00
- Overtime fees are charged per item and rates are subject to change due to work volume.
- Formal dresses and gowns may require fittings in multiple visiting times. If time does not allow for a fitting, an overtime fee may be applied to accommodate the deadline.
Scheduling Your Appointment
- SewRob is operating by appointment only; our new working schedule is Wednesday through Saturday temporarily.
- Appointments are required for all fittings, drop offs and pick ups, to limit the traffic to one client per each store.
- You may schedule an appointment online at SewRob.com/Appointments, by sending an email to SewRob@gmail.com or by leaving a message in one of our locations, 610.649.8718 (Wynnewood), or 610.688.3424 (Wayne), or 484.681.4080 (King of Prussia), with your wear date and your desired appointment date and time. A team member will respond to you within one business day to confirm your appointment.
- Walk-ins may not always be accommodated; clients with appointments go first.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- FACE MASKS are mandatory. Bring all appropriate undergarments and/or accessories to complete your look.
- If you would like an ESTIMATE, please ask before fitting your garment. Basic price quotes can be given upon inspection of the construction of your garment. Once the fitting of your garment takes place, it is subject to consultation fee.
- Our consultation rate is $100.00 per hour. This includes discussion of design changes, custom requests, and expertise provided by a SewRob pinning specialist. All bridal tailoring has a set $50.00 consultation fee.
- All custom making or special occasion pieces will be conducted on a Pay As You Go basis, with consultation rate.
- Once your garment has been assessed / pinned, a work order will be created and emailed to you. Please provide an up to date email address.
- ½ Deposit is required for most work orders to be processed if an invoice can be generated on the spot. A deposit is required once the work order / invoice is emailed in form of credit card over the phone or a mailed in check.
- Wedding gowns require a $200.00 deposit.
While We Are Processing Your Order
- If you decide to cancel your work, your garments are subject to a pinning fee of $12.00 per piece. SewRob does not release pinned garments to prevent any possible damage to the fabric.
- While your order is being processed, if any additional work is required, a team member will notify you of any changes to your work order exceeding $20.00 via email.
- SewRob inspects your garment during our Quality Control process. Basic Pressing is included to finalize your work order. If any repair or dry cleaning is required, your order is subject to additional fees.
After Your Order is Complete
- Although we issue “due dates”, as a courtesy, a team member will email you as a reminder when your order is ready for pick up. Please make sure all your contact information is current.
- We encourage you to try on your completed order at home, to minimize contact. Please notify us ASAP if there are any issues with your garments, and we will schedule an appointment for you to return, or make a note in your file of a potential do-over.
- If you choose not to pick up your order upon completion, for insurance purposes, you will be charged a $16.50 per month storage fee, for every month until the order is picked up and paid. Storage fees will start once your order has been on the completed rack for over 45 days from the date of notification of completion. Unless prior arrangements have been made, SewRob bears no responsibility and will either auction / donate the order to recoup the cost after 180 days.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. No American Express. Checks are preferred to minimize contact.
- Manual/call-in fee for credit cards = $3.00 for less than $250.00 or 1.5% for over $250.00.
- We warranty our work up to 21 days from the completion/pick up.
- After the second do-over attempt, SewRob will decline the work as a do-over. You will be charged for the third attempt onward.
- Any retail purchases that are 25% off or less can be returned within 21 days in the original condition with the tags attached. Any retail purchases that are 25% off or more are FINAL SALE and CANNOT BE RETURNED.